A Message from your Chapter President Niko H. Kaden
Dear IMA Members & International Finance Professionals,
IMA Germany is special within IMA in that our members are unusually high-caliber, experienced, and successful. This along with exceptional speakers make our meetings especially interesting - both professionally as well as regards to networking. We live our mission:
IMA Germany – the place for international finance professionals to meet and exchange ideas!
Looking forward we can note that:
- The following members have volunteered their services for 2018:
- Niko H. Kaden - President
- David Fairchild - Treasurer & Secretar
- Thorsten Pruin - Membership VP & Regional Coordinator Frankfurt
- Sebastian Braun - Director Communication & Regional Coordinator Stuttgart
- Kai Kockelkorn - Director & Regional Coordinator Dusseldorf
- Florian Kohfink - Director & Regional Coordinator Munich
- Chris Schmitt - Director & Regional Coordinator Berlin
- Volker Skotarek - Senior Advisor
- We will continue our close working relationship with the IMA EMEA director, Nina Michels-Kim, her team in Zurich, and Marta Sudnikiewicz, the new Customer Services Specialist Europe in Amsterdam. This cooperation is important to utilize the global IMA organization to support us as we work to develop the chapter in Germany.
- We plan to increase our outreach to business professors at a few select universities and their students.
- We indent to expand our regional IMA events and activities with our reginal coordinators in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich, and Stuttgart and thus promote IMA Germany as an active platform for sharing expertise and networking.
Both the board of IMA Germany and the dedicated members of the global IMA organization in the USA and Europe are committed to making your IMA membership valuable for you – both professionally and personally.
Niko H. Kaden, CMA CPA Chapter President, IMA Germany