A Message from your Chapter President Niko H. Kaden
Dear IMA Members & International Finance Professionals,
welcome to the new IMA Germany Website!
IMA Germany is special within IMA in that our members are unusually high-caliber, experienced and successful. This along with exceptional speakers make our meetings especially interesting - both professionally as well as regards to networking. We live our mission:
IMA Germany – the place for international finance professionals to meet and exchange ideas!
Looking forward we can note that:
- The following members have volunteered their services for 2017:
- Niko H. Kaden – President
- David Fairchild - Treasurer & Secretary
- Thorsten Pruin - Membership VP & Regional Coordinator Frankfurt
- Florian Kohfink - Director & Regional Coordinator Munich
- Prof. Niels Dechow - Director
- Prof. Dr. Uwe Nölte - Director
- Sebastian Braun – Director & Regional Coordinator Stuttgart & Communication
- Volker Skotarek - Director & Regional Coordinator Berlin
- Kai Kockelkorn - Director & Regional Coordinator Dusseldorf
- We will continue our close working relationship with the IMA EMEA director, Nina Michels-Kim and her team who are based in Zurich. This cooperation is important to utilize the global IMA organization to support us as we work to develop the chapter in Germany.
- We plan to increase our outreach to business professors at a few select universities and their students - building upon our work in this area in the last three years.
- We indent to expand our regional IMA events and activities with our reginal coordinators in Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart, Berlin and Dusseldorf. Promoting IMA Germany as an active platform for sharing expertise and networking.
Both the board of IMA Germany and the dedicated members of the global IMA organization in the USA and Europe are committed to making your IMA membership valuable for you – both professionally and personally.
Niko H. Kaden, CMA CPA
Chapter President, IMA Germany